Medicated For Your Protection
I Forgot Why I Cake Topamax
Here are a few sites to bookmark in case you’re unable to reach us here at crazymeds.us
- Forum topic on scheduled downtime - Because I actually plan scheduled maintenance.
- Which I also announce on the following sites. Or I use to let people know the site is down and what the hell is wrong with it:
- Crazymeds: The Blog - Only if the crazymeds.us domain is working.
- The Crazymeds Imperial Corporate Facebook page
- Jerod Poore’s Google+ page
- Crazymeds’ Tumblr
- Crazymeds’ Twitter Account
- Jerod Poore’s Faecesbooks page
- Crazymeds’ Google+ page
- Batshit Crazy blog - but only if the entire site is down and it looks to be a long-running problem.
If you can’t reach the forum and/or wiki and there is no notice about it on any of the above sites:
- Is Crazymeds Down? If you can’t reach the site and I haven’t posted anything, check here.
- If the above site says Crazymeds is up and running then…
- Keep in mind that the domain itself could be up and running - along with all the TCP/IP parts of the OS - and the problem is with other parts of the OS, or something else that’s software-related.
I’m not married to my computer, my phone isn’t smarter than I am, and sometimes I’ll avoid the entire fucking Internet for a week. Or more. So I may not be aware of a problem and I’ll need someone to contact me and let me know there’s a problem.2 Please check one of the above sites first. That’s why I have so many of them.3 All of the above pages are publicly readable, no account on any of those sites is required.
Follow Crazymeds on your asocial media of choice. Here’s what you can expect to see, besides messages dealing with how fucked up the domain is:
- Crazymeds: The Blog - Site updates, med news, other interesting stuff about meds and/or brain cooties I’ve come across.
- Crazymeds’ Tumblr - Reblogs from assorted sources that I hope distract you from whatever is making your life suck.
- Crazymeds’ Twitter Account - Retweets from assorted sources I hope amuse and confuse. Gets a feed from the Tumblr.
- The Crazymeds Imperial Corporate Facebook page - Announcements of significant updates to the site, interesting stuff about meds and/or brain cooties I’ve come across.
- Jerod Poore’s Twitter Account - Interesting stuff I’ve come across while researching meds.
- Jerod Poore’s Faecesbooks page - Feeds from the Tumblr & my Twitter account, plus the usual crap you’d see on a 54-year-old loser’s FB page.
- Crazymeds on Instagram - Mentally Interesting Pictures.
- Jerod Poore’s Google+ page - Significant site updates & feeds from the Batshit Crazy blog.
- Crazymeds’ Google+ page - Significant site updates.
- Batshit Crazy blog - Whining, procrastinating, and other aspects of my boring life.
- Jerod Poore on Pinterest - as above, for the visually-oriented.
I ignore questions about medications on the above pages, so don’t post any there. That’s what the the Forum is for. The best you’ll get from me are directions to the appropriate page(s) on the wiki, forum topic, and/or the the Crazymeds Facebook Group if you need ((((((((((((HUGzzzzzzzzzzz))))))))))))))))).
Pile of Pills
Vaccines Cause Immunity
Medicated For Your Protection
All Change is Bad
The above sites and What’s New page are for the latest significant4 updates to Crazymeds and the Crazymeds Talk forum.
The PmWiki software automagically tracks all changes to all pages, so if you want to see it every little detail in the updates I’ve made5:
- List of changes to medication pages - includes an entry each time an article is rated.
- List of changes to medication class/category pages. AEDs, antidepressants, etc.
- List of changes to medication information pages. Various articles about meds.
- List of changes to pages about the Crazymeds site. Our bibliography, who we are, etc.
In case you missed these on, or didn’t read the Contact page, Crazymeds is all over on teh interwebs. In addition to all of the sites above, you can find out more about us at:
|About Us||Owler Profile||Straitjacket T-Shirts||Web of Trust Reputation Scorecard|
Accredited by Health On the Net.
Click to verify.
|Webutation Rating||Norton Safe Web report||McAfee SiteAdvisor rating|
||Keep Crazymeds on the air.
Donate some spare electronic currency
you have floating around The Cloud
Don’t worry about actually buying one. Windows shop and share the designs you’d like to buy or find worthy of ridicule. What else are you doing now? Working? Sure you are.
1 Ever hear the one about the Internet being able to automagically route around any communications roadblocks? Because it was developed to survive a nuclear war? Yeah, well, it used to be like that. Back in the 20th century, before most of TCP/IP was replaced by HTTP and OSI. I could really bore you with my involvement in one of the protocols that was competing with HTTP, because HTTP was just one of several HTML protocols developed in 1989-1994 for use over TCP/IP. I also preferred Beta over VHS. Guess which one was, and still is, used until a TV or video-based movie production company goes completely digital?
2 Not that there's much of a guarantee of reaching me that way either. I'll often leave my phone in my purse, or somewhere in the house out of earshot. And sometimes the battery will run out of juice.
3 And freaking SEO gaming, just like everyone else. I'm just honest enough to admit it.
4 Significant being defined as however important I think something is at the time I'm finished with it.
5 Despite being a perfectionist, and how I used to write internal documentation at a ratio of 2:1, sometimes 3:1 in relationship to actual code, I suck shit when it comes to noting the changes I've made and flagging minor updates. Which means if the only I change I make is adding or removing a comma, it will show up.
Asocial Media & Net.Presents for Crazymeds by is copyright © 2013 Jerod Poore
|Date created: 30 December 2013 at 12:58:30||Page Author: Jerod Poore||Last modified on 2017–01–16 by JerodPoore.|
All drug names are the trademarks of someone else. Look on the appropriate PI sheets or ask Google who the owners are. The way pharmaceutical companies buy each other and swap products like Monopoly™ real estate, the ownership of any trademarks may have changed without my noticing.
Page design and explanatory material by Jerod Poore, copyright © 2003 - 2016. All rights reserved. See the full copyright notice for full copyright details.
Don’t automatically believe everything you read on teh Intergoogles. No warranty is expressed or implied in this information. Consult one or more doctors and/or pharmacists before taking, or changing how you take any neurological and/or psychiatric medication. Your mileage may vary. What happened to us won’t necessarily happen to you. For more details see the Crazymeds big-ass disclaimer.