(redirected from Antipsychotics.Antipsychotics)
for the treatment of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and more
Pages about Antipsychotic Drugs (APs):
- List of Antipsychotic Drugs Alphabetical list of all antipsychotic medications we know about.
- Classifications of Antipsychotic Drugs How antipsychotic medications are classified and categorized.
- Common uses of Antipsychotic Drugs What antipsychotic medications are used for.
- Tips on Taking or Discontinuing Antipsychotic Drugs Tips on, and things to know about before taking or stopping antipsychotics.
- Common Side Effects of Antipsychotic Drugs No matter which one you take, some of these will probably happen.
- Metabolic Syndrome, Movement Disorders, & NMS Unlikely potential side effects that are OK to freak out over.
- How Antipsychotics Work An overview of the common ways most antipsychotics work (mechanisms of action).
- Bibliography Books, journals, websites, etc. used for these pages.
- Crazymeds’ Forum on Antipsychotic Drugs. If you still have any questions about how antipsychotic medications work, side effects, etc.%
||Keep Crazymeds on the air.
Donate some spare electronic currency
you have floating around The Cloud
|Shirts to swipe right from|
Crazymeds’ Clothes Line.
|Shirts, hoodies & more.|
Antipsychotic Drugs by Jerod Poore is copyright © 2010 Jerod Poore
|Last modified on Thursday, 04 June, 2015 at 16:51:50 by JerodPoore||Page Author: Jerod Poore||Date created: 31 December 2010|
All drug names are the trademarks of someone else. Look on the appropriate PI sheets or ask Google who the owners are. The way pharmaceutical companies buy each other and swap products like Monopoly™ real estate, the ownership of any trademarks may have changed without my noticing.
Page design and explanatory material by Jerod Poore, copyright © 2003 - 2015. All rights reserved. See the full copyright notice for full copyright details.
Don’t automatically believe everything you read on teh Intergoogles. No warranty is expressed or implied in this information. Consult one or more doctors and/or pharmacists before taking, or changing how you take any neurological and/or psychiatric medication. Your mileage may vary. What happened to us won’t necessarily happen to you. For more details see the Crazymeds big-ass disclaimer.