choose the interface that sucks less
Our server thinks you’re using a mobile device, but isn’t sure which type. Or if it’s even right about that.
Let it know which display you’d prefer. You can always choose another if you don’t like it. With any luck you won’t need to set this the next time you visit.
- One-column/frame option:
- iPhone, Android, Galaxy, or other device with a small (under 800 pixels wide) screen - Content, navigation sidebar, and search box each have their own screen.
- Two-column/frame option, fixed sidebar:
- Small tablets or other mobile devices with a display 800 - 1,000 pixels wide - If your display is too small you’ll see the navigation bar above the content in one frame and have to do a lot of scrolling.
- Two-column/frame option, optional right sidebar:
- Mid-sized tablets, small laptops Screen width 1,000 to 1,200 pixels. E.g. Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 - Left (navigation) sidebar displayed. You may toggle between hiding and displaying the sidebar. The right sidebar is available, but not recommended.
- Three-column/frame options:
With the three-column displays you may not only toggle between hiding and displaying both sidebars, but change the width of the display and color scheme. This is also available on the two-column display with the optional right sidebar, but I don’t recommend it.