Click here to find a mentally interesting date at No Longer Lonely Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Photo

What Happens When You See A Pdoc?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 thief of light

thief of light

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Diagnoses:DSM: 296.89, 300.01, 300.02, 307.42, 309.81.

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:35 AM

Intueri's a blog I've been reading for a while, written by a practicing psychiatrist in the Seattle area. I noted she'd done a very nice general "what can I expect when I see a pdoc for the first time?" post, and thought other folks around - particularly those new to the cycle - might find it helpful.

Link's http://www.intueri.o...a-psychiatrist/ - though her blog, in general, is worth reading, too. :mad:

Current DX: Bipolar II, GAD, panic disorder, PTSD, migraines, hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, and endometriosis.

Current RX: 5mg Saphris, 200mg Seroquel, 1mg Klonopin nightly with an extra .5mg prn

Potentially Revisiting RX: Zonegran - we shall see. 

Past RX: Amitryptiline, Ambien, BuSpar, Celexa, Clomipramine, Cymbalta, Doxepin, Effexor, Flexeril, Lamictal, Latuda, Lexapro, Lithium, Lunesta, Lyrica, Mirena IUD, Neurontin, Nortryptiline, Prazosin, Prozac, Paxil, Remeron, Risperdal, Soma, Tegretol, Topamax, Trazodone, Vistaril, Wellbutrin, Zoloft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud