Click here to find a mentally interesting date at No Longer Lonely Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Watch The Pricing Between Tablets And Capsules...

Drug Costs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 In_Remission_Barb99

In_Remission_Barb99
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:26 AM

I wanted to update this community on some of the pricing discounts we are finding with a drug discount card (www.LifeTimeRx.com):

At a Sams Pharmacy yesterday,

Venlafaxine HCL ER 75 mg Caplets 77% Savings Quantity 30 Retail price is $98, discounted price is $21
Venlafaxine HCL ER 75 mg Tablets 0% Savings

Always use a free discount card and ask for the prices for the tablets and the caplets, most times the caplets are less expensive.

#2 Blue Heron

Blue Heron

Ready for the MCAT

• Enabler
  • 3,954 posts
  • Diagnoses:epilepsy, bipolar 2, GAD, asthma/allergies, Raynaud's, med-sensitive
  • Current Meds:lamotrigine, paroxetine, asthma/allergy meds, med for Raynaud's

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:35 AM

Welcome to Crazy Meds Talk, Barb. The regular forums are reserved for questions, though, not announcements like this. If you haven't already done so, please read the FAQ.

Diagnoses: epilepsy (well-controlled), bipolar 2, GAD, asthma/allergies, Raynaud's, med-sensitive

Current Crazy Meds: lamotrigine (generic Lamictal), paroxetine

Other Current Medications: asthma/allergy meds (Advair, Nasonex, Singulair, Zyrtec), med for Raynaud's (pentoxifylline)

Previous Crazy Meds: gabapentin (generic Neurontin), citalopram (generic Celexa), BuSpar

Areas of Expertise: How to navigate the forums (FAQ) and Medication Wiki, and get the answers you need; Lamictal/lamotrigine questions; drug interactions; finding and evaluating sources of medical information. I also know a good bit of general information about the conditions Crazy Meds addresses, and the medications used to treat them.

Please do not send me requests for medical advice via private message. I answer such questions only in the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud