Click here to find a mentally interesting date at No Longer Lonely Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Some Crazymeds mugs to help you wash down your meds. Get mugged for at Straitjacket T-shirts for more. 11oz mugs are $13. 15oz mugs are $14.
Mentally Interesting mug
Mentally Interesting
Medicated For Your Protection mug
Medicated For Your Protection
Team Bipolar mug
Team Bipolar
Batshit Crazy mug
Batshit Crazy

Buspar And Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)

side effects buspar conjunctivitis

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 In_Remission_uncute

In_Remission_uncute
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:11 AM

I've been on Buspar for only about a week -- 15mg, split into two doses, without food. I woke up this morning with a painful and crusty right eye (lovely, right?) -- I see that pink eye can be a (less common?) side effect of Buspar. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this while on Buspar. If so -- does it go away with one initial treatment, or was it a reoccurring/ongoing infection?

So far I don't really feel any different on this drug, but am willing to stick it out for a few more weeks to see if I've got the brainstuffs that respond to it. But if I'm going to have constant eye problems on it, no thanks.

I am also on 40mg once daily of Celexa. I'm just at the beginning of addressing and seeking diagnosis/treatment for my problems, and am so far working with my GP and a counsellor. I'm fairly inexperienced with all medications and just don't really know what to expect.

This is my first time posting and please feel free to link me to a different thread if this has already been addressed elsewhere -- I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Enable Crazymeds to keep ranting about being crazy and taking meds. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Stick to your treatment plan with buttons and magnets. 2.25″ $4 & 3.5″ $4.50 at Straitjacket T-shirts
Pile of Pills buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Pile of Pills
Batshit Crazy buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Batshit Crazy
Medicated For Your Protection buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: side effects, buspar, conjunctivitis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Keep up with Crazymeds and and/or my slow descent into irreparable madness boring life. Pick your preferred social media target(s):
Follow Jerod Poore on Facebook
Wear my StraitjacketBatshit Crazy Blog
Crazymeds | Promote Your Page Too
Play Dress-Up with your Imaginary FriendsCrazymeds: The Blog

Shirts to swipe from Crazymeds' Clothes Line See more ways to let my meds express your feelings at Straitjacket T-shirts. Shirts, hoodies & more, $15-$43. Or search the Amazon for your retail Nirvana.
Batshit Crazy shirt
Batshit Crazy
Mentally Interesting shirt
Mentally Interesting
Medicated For Your Protection shirt
Breakfast of Champions shirt
Breakfast of Champions