Click here to find a mentally interesting date at No Longer Lonely Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Some Crazymeds mugs to help you wash down your meds. Get mugged for at Straitjacket T-shirts for more. 11oz mugs are $13. 15oz mugs are $14.
Mentally Interesting mug
Mentally Interesting
Medicated For Your Protection mug
Medicated For Your Protection
Team Bipolar mug
Team Bipolar
Batshit Crazy mug
Batshit Crazy

Edronax+Hashish/weed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 In_Remission_newbie906

In_Remission_newbie906
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

i am almost 30 for a year and helf i am taking edronax

i am taking it for both my my ADD and depression issues

i want to now why sudennly after so long i have elevated hurt rate and pulse so high

dose some one can explain?

Drugmix

for the last 2 years i am smoking with friends and taking the pill nothing was wrong
i was smoking weed and hashish only and now for the last 2 months
my hurt rate going between 95-115 and sys and dis meassurement is 140-160/87-110 ?????

i dont know what to do????

Enable Crazymeds to keep ranting about being crazy and taking meds. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Stick to your treatment plan with buttons and magnets. 2.25″ $4 & 3.5″ $4.50 at Straitjacket T-shirts
Pile of Pills buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Pile of Pills
Batshit Crazy buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Batshit Crazy
Medicated For Your Protection buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting

#2 Deep Sea Philosopher

Deep Sea Philosopher

Would-be Neurologist

• Citizen Medical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:03 PM

Newbie906,

From the User Agreement that you agreed to when you joined Crazy Talk -

6) On the subject of Axis II disorders, we will not tolerate self-defeating behavior. E.g. repeated substance abuse, frequently stopping and restarting medications, withholding important information from one's doctor no matter how many times one is told that said doctor needs to know about that already. See the part about how this isn't a support group. Keep it up and there's a ban after so many warnings, which may be as few as one.

Does your Pdoc know that you are abusing Mary Jane and Hashish? The best thing that you can do is talk to your Pdoc about the situation at hand. Besides the physical symptoms that are presenting, the primary issue stems from the psychological forces that drive you to self-medicate.

8) We don't discuss medical marijuana. It has been proven as great for certain types of chronic pain and a lifesaver when it comes to offsetting the side effects of chemotherapy, neither or which we discuss here. Marijuana is also one of the worst things someone with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia can do to themselves. So take it elsewhere.

We here at Crazy Talk do not encourage or condone the use of illicit drugs or the misuse of legal drugs. Erowid is a great site if you are into that kind of thing.

Another thing, you do not have to copy and paste the same message in three seperate forums.

Respectfully,

DSP
My Kind of Crazy: Schizoaffective Disorder of the Bipolar Type

Meds: 30mg Dexedrine Spansule .. 200mg Lamictal .. 80mg Latuda .. 600mg Neurontin .. 200mg Ultram ER

Some people say the grass is always greener on the other side.
I say be the gardener. Water it. Feed it. Make your own grass grow.
I make the grass greener wherever I am. I'm the gardener.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Keep up with Crazymeds and and/or my slow descent into irreparable madness boring life. Pick your preferred social media target(s):
Follow Jerod Poore on Facebook
Wear my StraitjacketBatshit Crazy Blog
Crazymeds | Promote Your Page Too
Play Dress-Up with your Imaginary FriendsCrazymeds: The Blog

Shirts to swipe from Crazymeds' Clothes Line See more ways to let my meds express your feelings at Straitjacket T-shirts. Shirts, hoodies & more, $15-$43. Or search the Amazon for your retail Nirvana.
Batshit Crazy shirt
Batshit Crazy
Mentally Interesting shirt
Mentally Interesting
Medicated For Your Protection shirt
Breakfast of Champions shirt
Breakfast of Champions