Click here to find a mentally interesting date at No Longer Lonely Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Support Crazymeds. Download the FREE App to read Kindle books on your computer, tablet, or phone.

Antidepressant Comparison Chart

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dymphna

Ready for the MCAT

• Citizen Medical Expert
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,624 posts
  • Diagnoses:Suck-Ass Epilepsy, Perma-Migraine, Endocrine Hell, Associated Mood Crap
  • Current Meds:LTG 600, TPA 400, CLZ 1.5, Dostinex 0.5, Zoloft 1.5

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:05 AM

Below are two downloadable .pdf charts that should help.

Attached Files

Yes, my name really is Dymphna.

I'm not a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or therapist.

I can find you an answer and I won't blow smoke up your ass.

St. Dymphna is the Patron for brain maladies.

I'm the Enforcer.

In these epistles there are certain things difficult to understand, which the unlearned and the unstable distort,
just as they do the rest of the Scriptures also, to their own destruction.

(II Peter 3:16)

#2 jandbrare

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Diagnoses:Depression
  • Current Meds:Lexapro 20, Wellbutrin 150

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:32 PM

The prices shown in Column 1, are they retail for generics or what.   Thanks.

#3 c42

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Current Meds:Drisdol, Ativan, Adderall XR,Testosterone, Ventolin, Flovent, Doxepin

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

It says under the name (the line before the price) whether it has a generic or not (I assume the prices are for the generic if one's available), but they were posted here over 5 years ago and who knows how long before that the charts were made, so it's not accurate any more.  There are websites where you can enter the drug name and your zip code and it will tell you prices at local pharmacies (GoodRx seems to be the most popular), or if you want it straight from the government you can get the national average of how much the pharmacy paid per pill in a user-unfriendly zip file of giant excel spreadsheets. It's saying links there are blocked on this site, but if you google "medicaid.gov NADAC" it should be one of the top results.

Past meds: Ritalin (up to 10mg/day), Concerta (up to 54mg/day), Drisdol (up to 1.25mg/10days), Testosterone Enanthate (up to 80mg/week), Lexapro (up to 20mg/day), Wellbutrin SR (up to 300+150mg/day), Zoloft (up to 200mg/day), Wellbutrin XL (up to 450mg/day), Trazodone (up to 200mg/day), Vistaril (up to 3x100mg/day), Buspar (up to 3x20mg/day), Abilify (up to 15mg/day), Ativan (up to 4mg/day), Neurontin (up to 2000mg/day), Adderall XR (up to 50mg/day), Restoril (up to 15mg/day), Zyprexa (up to 15mg/day), Effexor (up to 200+175mg/day), Cytomel (up to 2x25mcg/day), Geodon (up to 20+40mg/day), Remeron (up to 45mg/day), Testosterone Cypionate (up to 80mg/week), Catapres (up to 0.3mg/day), Ambien (up to 20mg/day), Paxil (up to 40mg/day), Ambien CR (up to 12.5mg/day), Doxepin (up to 50mg/day)

Current meds: Drisdol (1.25mg/10days), Ativan (0.5mg/night), Adderall XR (25-50mg/day as needed), Testosterone Cypionate (80mg/week), Ventolin HFA (180mcg as needed), Flovent HFA (2x220mcg/day), Doxepin (50mg/night)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud