Click here to find a mentally interesting date at No Longer Lonely Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Some Crazymeds mugs to help you wash down your meds. Get mugged for at Straitjacket T-shirts for more. 11oz mugs are $13. 15oz mugs are $14.
Mentally Interesting mug
Mentally Interesting
Medicated For Your Protection mug
Medicated For Your Protection
Team Bipolar mug
Team Bipolar
Brain Cooties Aren
Brain Cooties Aren't Contagious
Photo

Updates To Crazymeds' Main Section

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• Chief Citizen Medical Expert
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar NOS, Epilepsy NOS, Autism, Agoraphobia/Social Anxiety
  • Current Meds:LTG 200mg, TPM 250mg, protriptyline 40mg, MPH 5-10mg, buspirone 45mg EPA 600

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:53 PM

08/24/2007 -

* I just had to update the Thorazine page because I was so pissed off after hearing a report on NPR yesterday. Aside from being two months out of date (Check the Risperdal page and see the approval dates for pediatric bipolar disorder and schizophrenia), American Psychiatric Association President Carolyn Robinowitz, M.D. said on Morning Edition that Risperdal was the first antipsychotic approved to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia in children and adolescents. Ahem. Thorazine was approved to treat both in both decades before Risperdal even existed. Compazine was approved to treat pediatric schizophrenia since I was a kid, but only as a last resort. How sad is it when a Citizen Medical Expert such as myself has to correct the freaking president of the APA. Oh, wait, that's why all y'all read this site, isn't it?
Jerod Poore - Owner, Founder and Chief Citizen Medical Expert of crazymeds.us
Keep up with Crazymeds and my slow descent into irreparable madness boring life via your preferred social media:

Wear my Straitjacket     Batshit Crazy Blog

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. No doctor, nurse, pharmacist or lawyer was harmed in the creation of this post. No warranty is expressed or implied. Not valid with any other offer. Void where prohibited.

Current meds: lamotrigine 300mg, topiramate 325mg, buspirone 60mg, protriptyline 60mg, EPA 600mg, methylphenidate 5-10mg, lorazepam 1mg PRN
Past meds (likely incomplete): Abilify, clonazepam, desipramine, diazepam, Gabitril, lithium, Neurontin, Paxil, prochlorperazine, Provigil, Prozac, Risperdal, Seroquel, Serzone, Strattera, Trileptal, Zyprexa

Enable Crazymeds to keep ranting about being crazy and taking meds. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Stick to your treatment plan with buttons and magnets. 2.25″ $4 & 3.5″ $4.50 at Straitjacket T-shirts Some designs available in packs of 10 and 100
Pile of Pills buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Pile of Pills
Vaccines
Vaccines Cause Immunity
Medicated For Your Protection magnets at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting

#2 In_Remission_annabrecker

In_Remission_annabrecker
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

That is exactly why we read these pages, man. And thanks.
Anna

#3 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts
  • Current Meds:LTG 200mg, TPM 250mg, protriptyline 40mg, MPH 5-10mg, buspirone 45mg EPA 600

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:35 PM

Go geet 'm Duke!!!!

*you know, it's a freakin' sad fact of life that people in 'authority' are often meat puppets w/ political ambition only.
Such is life. At least this site strives to cut through the bullshit.

Hunter died on my birthday. Someone had to pick up the Python to keep the bastards honest.
Keep up with Crazymeds and my slow descent into irreparable madness boring life via your preferred social media:

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. No doctor, nurse, pharmacist or lawyer was harmed in the creation of this post. No warranty is expressed or implied. Not valid with any other offer. Void where prohibited.

Current meds: lamotrigine 300mg, topiramate 325mg, buspirone 60mg, protriptyline 60mg, EPA 600mg, methylphenidate 5-10mg, lorazepam 1mg PRN
Past meds (likely incomplete): Abilify, clonazepam, desipramine, diazepam, Gabitril, lithium, Neurontin, Paxil, prochlorperazine, Provigil, Prozac, Risperdal, Seroquel, Serzone, Strattera, Trileptal, Zyprexa

#4 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:11 PM

09/05/2007 -

* While adding boards for Abilify and Geodon (don't bother, the stubs of the pages suck), I noticed that the PI sheets were way out of date. I.e. there was nothing about their approvals to treat bipolar mania. Don't make me laugh! How much do you want to bet the participants in those studies were a bit on the depressed side and were all freaking happy to be taking those meds? Jeez Louise, Geodon is practically a combination antipsychotic and antidepressant along the lines of Cymbalta , and Abilify makes your D2 dopamine and 5HT1A serotonin receptors more sensitive to those neurotransmitters, so it's like a combination antipsychotic and variant on Remeron. Is it a wonder that a bunch of people who tend to be on the manic side of things get, what's the technical term, batshit crazy when prescribed either of these two meds? Especially when they are stupid enough to just whine about the depression they feel at the time they go into to see those doctors and those doctors don't ask about mania and give them Abilify or Geodon in combination with an antidepressant. In any event, here's Abilify's PI sheet and Geodon's PI sheet.

#5 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:39 PM

09/07/2007 -

* Fixed the problems with the Cyrillic, Japanese and Hebrew fonts on the Zyprexa and Risperdal pages. There was also a dead link to the Japanese PI sheet on the Risperdal page, and that has been replaced with a link to a consumer-oriented PMI shiori page.

#6 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 10:47 AM

09/19/2007 -

* I can't believe I forgot the drug-drug interactions link on the BuSpar and Invega pages. D'oh! That glaring omission has been corrected.
* I've been adding boards. If you've been on the Crazy Meds Talk forum, you've noticed. If you haven't, you wouldn't know better anyway.
* I've activated the Blog feature on the forum. Blogs are a great way to keep track of your progress on meds and stuff. That's also the place where everyone can get down with the tea and sympathy and other support-group like activities. As if enough sites weren't offering blogs, you can get one here as well. Whoopee!
* There have been a couple more mentions of Crazy Meds in the legitimate media.
* I'm trying to get some new content up. Really. It's just one damn thing or another.

#7 Wooster

Wooster

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:50 PM

* I'm trying to get some new content up. Really. It's just one damn thing or another.

Thanks for your work.
Just a gentle reminder that you have new info on geodon from yours truly. I can probably take on another med soon, preferably one I'm taking like rozarem (since it's relatively new) or lorazepam (since it's stupid old). Let me know which would be more useful.

Peace,
Wooster

Edited by Wooster, 21 September 2007 - 09:19 AM.

New and Improved... Now with More WOO in Every Bite.

#8 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

10/12/2007 -

* Using the current calendar Columbus landed on San Salvador on 21 October 1492. But only someone who is autistic would care about something like that.

* I was looking into some stuff about brand and generic drugs with all of the complains regarding Teva's piece of crap Budeprion XL, and found that neurologists around the world really don't like generic anticonvulsants. So I've updated the Brand vs. Generics page with additional information regarding anticonvulsants and some other meds I've found. Plus a couple of studies that show some generics to be OK.

* Ortho McNeil paid for a big-ass clinical trial using Topamax as a drug to treat alcoholism. Is there a new application awaiting approval just as Topamax's patent is soon to expire? Seems fishy to me. In any event I updated the Topamax page with information on that trial and some comments.

#9 psychogeezer

psychogeezer

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

JP,
You dragon slayer you! "Legitimate media" and NPR in the same sentence would have me scurrying around in circles. I get 3 FM stations here in the nethermost part of the world and NPR are 2 of them.
Spent years hiding from work on the presses in the news room at a big daily paper. Night side reporters can not be engaged in conversation. There recreational chemical intake shamed the drunken pressmen who often had to carried back into the building from "lunch break" at 2 AM.

Bombast aside, your site is far and away the last word or at least, the place to get the first clue on the journey to the last word.

Don't fret not having the time to do everything that you want to get accomplished in quick time. There is plenty here to keep this mental gerbil running the cage off it's bearings just as it is.
mental problems, looney bins, all manner of chemicals for ever it seems.

#10 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 10:36 AM

Spent years hiding from work on the presses in the news room at a big daily paper. Night side reporters can not be engaged in conversation. There recreational chemical intake shamed the drunken pressmen who often had to carried back into the building from "lunch break" at 2 AM.

Having had a friend who worked on the presses, and having known a couple of people who work in the legitimate Press, I can confirm these behaviors. Although my friend the pressman liked his work too much to do so in an altered state.

#11 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:36 PM

I've added a translator gadget to a variety of .shtml pages, e.g. Invega. So you're no longer a slave to Anglo imperialism. I tried out the French version, as that's the one language that I have the best chance of reading all of the text and understanding at least 80% of what I read, and am pleased with the translation. Not too much franglais, and only a few things that were lost. Fortunately all of the technical stuff seems to make sense. It's my ranting around the real information that goes into Dada territory. Some other European languages don't look too bad. As for the languages in non-Roman scripts, you're on your own. If and when I update other pages I'll try to add this gadget to them as well. No promises.

#12 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:14 PM

I also added the Mental Health news feed from Dr. Grohol's site to the contents frame. So just keep scrolling down until you find it. Dr. Gohol's page opens in the contents frame, so just expand it to read. Deal with my crappy web design. A new page just for that feature didn't make any sense, and plugging it onto every page didn't either. I know I suck. Don't expect design improvements any time soon.

#13 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:41 PM

04/13/2008 -

* Apparently my linking to Canadian pharmacies to provide documentary evidence of Canadian and other overseas prices of medications is a violation of PayPal's terms of acceptable use. Go figure. I can understand their not wanting to be involved in the sale of prescription meds over the Internet, but my linking to said pharmacies seemed a bit of a stretch. Whatever. So I had to go in and remove all those links, plus a bunch of ads that always came up for pharmacies. While I was on those fifty or so pages I cleaned them up a bit, and added the translator function, the bookmarking links and links to any boards specific to the meds in question. Plus I updated a couple here and there with some additional information I might have had off the top of my head.

#14 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:21 PM

04/01/2009 -

* Everything is completely updated with a new design and content...Who am I kidding. I thought I had fooled myself when I woke up at a decent hour and felt like fixing shit today.

* I know about that bug with the PayPal donation button on all of the non-forum pages. The reason PayPal hates me this time is they don't like to be framed. I'll be changing all the pages so they get their very own extra-special window to allow anyone who is sure they're still going to have a job over the course of this year (e.g. those who work for the unemployment office or in the foreclosure industry) to make a donation. See the page on how to support Crazy Meds for details on mailing cash, checks, etc. or helping in ways that don't involve filthy lucre.

* As part of my program of giving in to giving up I'll no be teasing you with promises about the income and expenses of this site, like I used to be so good about up through much of 2005. My life is such a complicated disaster that I haven't been able to download my own financial information into Quicken since some time in 2007. All I know is I owe a shitload of money to banks who are in deep shit themselves. I'm part of the problem! YAY FO' ME!!!

* As usual I'm saving the best for last. I've had to update the privacy policies, because Google will be offering anyone who visits this site a tasty cookie. One of those cookies that leaves a trail of cookie crumbs. So read up on it.

#15 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

05/22/2009 -

* Kit notified me of an error with the drug-drug interaction checker that's all over the place. For some idiotic reason I coded the link as a secure (https) connection instead of vanilla http. Maybe it was because you could create an account with your cocktail and check impending changes. As if anyone using Crazy Meds actually does that. It's difficult enough as it is to get 90% of the people on the forum to use that tool at all when asking someone to look it up for them is preferable. In any event that has been fixed.
* Of course in fixing something like the above I do a mass find and replace, and whenever I do something like that a bunch of non-Roman fonts get clobbered for some reason. This is random-seeming, although almost anything in Korean, such as the link to Wellbutrin's Korean-language PI sheet, is always hosed. Due to problems covered on the Crazy Meds blog I've reached my limit for the day in how much I can write. Don't know when those will get fixed.
* I had a really dumb-ass mistake on the Brand vs. Generic page where I confused bioequivalence with bioavailability. Of all the places it had to be right up on top where I explained how the standards in the Hatch-Waxman act applied. D'oh! While I was fixing that I expanded upon that explanation, and added a few more studies and what-not. I'm taking whatever opportunity I can to write whenever not threatened by an aura.
* I corrected the bug with the donate button, i.e. you now go to a non-framed page, on a bunch of popular pages.

#16 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:56 PM

I did a minor update to the Abilify page and posted a new PI sheet for it, to reflect its recent approvals.

I also did a slightly less minor update to the Clozaril page and posted a PI sheet to replace the dead link, along with links to PI sheet equivalents and consumer information from Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Clozaril is being discussed more and more these days.

#17 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

It's "straitjacket" you moron, not "straight jacket." Someone is tightly (strait) confined when wrapped / encased (jacketed) in one. It is not a linear article of clothing. The Cafe Press store name and reference on the Mental Mall page have been updated.

#18 dymphna

dymphna

Ready for the MCAT

• Citizen Medical Expert
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Diagnoses:Suck-Ass Epilepsy, Perma-Migraine, Endocrine Hell, Associated Mood Crap
  • Current Meds:LTG 600, TPA 500, CLZ 1.5-2, Dostinex 0.5, Zoloft 0.25-.5

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

It's "straitjacket" you moron, not "straight jacket." Someone is tightly (strait) confined when wrapped / encased (jacketed) in one. It is not a linear article of clothing. The Cafe Press store name and reference on the Mental Mall page have been updated.

Except that the banner written in pills still says "Straightjacket".

Yes, I'm a pain in your ass. And I realize that it has to be re-done on the molecular .jpg level.

d

Yes, my name really is Dymphna.

I'm not a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or therapist.

I can find you an answer and I won't blow smoke up your ass.

St. Dymphna is the Patron for brain maladies.

I'm the Enforcer.

eqnmrt.jpg

#19 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:15 PM

Except that the banner written in pills still says "Straightjacket".

Where? The banner at the Cafe Press storefront reads "Straitjacket" and the link on the Mental Mall page goes directly to the Cafe Press page.

Yes, I'm a pain in your ass. And I realize that it has to be re-done on the molecular .jpg level.

I'd rather know about than not.

#20 dymphna

dymphna

Ready for the MCAT

• Citizen Medical Expert
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Diagnoses:Suck-Ass Epilepsy, Perma-Migraine, Endocrine Hell, Associated Mood Crap
  • Current Meds:LTG 600, TPA 500, CLZ 1.5-2, Dostinex 0.5, Zoloft 0.25-.5

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:55 PM

I must have had a cached page. It looks correct now.

d

Yes, my name really is Dymphna.

I'm not a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or therapist.

I can find you an answer and I won't blow smoke up your ass.

St. Dymphna is the Patron for brain maladies.

I'm the Enforcer.

eqnmrt.jpg

#21 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:14 PM

# If I haven't written a real article about a med after six years (e.g. Dilantin, the individual benzodiazepines), who knows when an article for said medication will be written. As such I'm deleting the stub articles, associated PI sheets, and I'm in the process of removing links to them from most pages.

# As I'm removing all those pages, I'm expanding / cleaning up pages about families of medications. E.g. the page on benzos. This is an on-going process. Real articles for additional medications may or may not be written in the future.

# I'm removing broken links as I find them.

# References to "the usual side effects" for anticonvulsants now link to the anticonvulsants side effects page, instead of the basic info about anticonvulsants page. Like they should have.

# I'm also doing some miscellaneous cleaning up.

#22 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

Not surprisingly I've fallen behind on this.
I'm a little more up-to-date on the What's New page, along with links to the pages the PmWiki software automagically creates to track every change made on the site.

15 June 2011
* Somehow I managed to skip converting the Thorazine (chlorpromazine hydrochloride) and Elavil (amitriptyline HCl) pages when I moved everything to the new format. I just finished the Elavil page.
* Added anticholinergic and antihistamine subsections to the [common side effects page.

11 June 2011
* The Invega pages have been converted to the new format. These are the first pages written by someone else to be converted to the new format, so I've had to mess around with a bunch of stuff to get all the copyright information to appear correctly, which is why I didn't include them in the first wave of meds.
* I finished up the Meds & Supplements page.
* The HONCode certification has been renewed for another year. You may have noticed we have the certification logo up on the forum. Sites that have collaborative aspects (blog, forum, etc.) are now reviewed as a whole. You won't find many peer-run mental health fora with HONCode certification, although that's mainly due to stigma. As I don't have a problem putting my real name up all over the place, and I don't care how much of a jerkwad people consider me when I ask for some kind of source to back up claims of miraculous vitamin cures, or in general, we're able to have a HONCode-certified forum.

30 May 2011
I've put up enough of the Basic Crap About All Meds pages to publish them. These include:
* Tips on How to Take Crazy Meds There's more than "Don't operate heavy machinery."
* Tips on How to Stop Taking Crazy Meds You don't want to wind up crazier than you were to begin with.
* Common Side Effects No matter which one you take, this will probably happen.
* What You Should Know Before Buying Meds Online Fun fact: in 2009 90% of the ads for online pharmacies were for fraudulent websites.

The pages on the differences between brand name & generic medications is still under construction.

24 May 2011
I finally got all of the HONCode pages up. So just click on the known your sources link and follow along.

#23 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

#24 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

At long last the Brand vs. Generic meds page has been renovated and updated.
As I come across them, I'll add URLs for case reports, studies, etc. that support one side of the issue or the other.

#25 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

As mentioned elsewhere, we finally have a brand new medication page. Abilify. It may be for a med that's been around for nine years, but since Abilify has been recently approved for something profitable, at least there are TV ads. For now.
By popular request the home page has been rewritten to something like the original, syphilitic donkey dong and all.
I've added another page to the section on basic crap all crazy meds have in common. It's about drugs with low side effect profiles.
There are now links to consumer review/ratings sites. Most of the ratings/reviews are from the Big Five rating sites:
I have links for these meds:
Abilify BuSpar Cymbalta Invega Keppra Lamictal Lexapro Paxil Risperdal Seroquel Topamax Wellbutrin Zoloft Zyprexa
Renamed and expanded the "Am I Really ''That'' Messed-Up?" Checklist so it's somewhat more like a self-diagnosis questionnaire.
There are now dosage equivalents for SNRIs (all three of them so far), and TCAs (can't be done, sorry).
I put up the numbers I used to arrive at the dosage equivalents for SSRIs - similar to what I have on the TCA page - and added low dosages of the SNRIs Cymbalta and Pristiq, so Effexor wouldn't feel so lonely.

#26 Blue Heron

Blue Heron

Ready for the MCAT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,895 posts
  • Diagnoses:epilepsy, bipolar 2, GAD, asthma/allergies, Raynaud's (primary), sensitive to medication
  • Current Meds:lamotrigine, paroxetine, asthma/allergy meds, meds for Raynaud's

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Wow, Jerod! Much appreciated.

#27 In_Remission_partlycloudy1

In_Remission_partlycloudy1
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:23 AM

Awesome. Jerod, you're the best. (Oh, and I love my CrazyMeds t-shirt. Very empowering.)
pc

#28 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

I'm redesigning the main section of the site to make it easier to read for the 30% or so of the people who access it with a mobile device.

I'd like some feedback on this. The main thing being if you want the stripped-down version or not for whatever mobile device you're using. I can override for iPhones, iPads, Blackberries, and any Palm handhelds contacting the site from bit heaven. I can also override by OS/browsers, but that seems a bit broad. As I know jack shit about mobile devices, I could be wrong. Specific software recognized for override is Android, Opera, and Windows.

If you're using a Nook or Kindle, I have no idea what the software behind this considers you to be.

Being able to toggle between the two interfaces manually might even be possible, but don't get your hopes up.

#29 apetasticaL

apetasticaL

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Diagnoses:bipolar NOS
  • Current Meds:abilify, lamictal, topamax

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

I'm redesigning the main section of the site to make it easier to read for the 30% or so of the people who access it with a mobile device.

I'd like some feedback on this. The main thing being if you want the stripped-down version or not for whatever mobile device you're using. I can override for iPhones, iPads, Blackberries, and any Palm handhelds contacting the site from bit heaven. I can also override by OS/browsers, but that seems a bit broad. As I know jack shit about mobile devices, I could be wrong. Specific software recognized for override is Android, Opera, and Windows.

If you're using a Nook or Kindle, I have no idea what the software behind this considers you to be.

Being able to toggle between the two interfaces manually might even be possible, but don't get your hopes up.

I mainly use the site and the forums on my PC, but I think an Android-friendly version would be great for looking up material on-the-go [waiting rooms in doctor's offices, maybe?]
smiling despair. no solution, but constantly exercising an authority over myself that i know is useless. the essential thing is not to lose oneself, and not to lose that part of oneself that lies sleeping in the world. -albert camus

axis I dx: bipolar NOS
rx: lamotrigine 200, aripiprazole 15, topiramate 100

past rx: lithium carbonate, divalproex sodium, gabapentin, levetiracetam, paroxetine, fluoxetine, doxepin, trazodone, quetiapine, paliperidone, ziprasidone, risperidone, olanzapine, trifluoperazine, methylphenidate, phenobarbital, chlordiazepoxide, diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam, temazepam, buspirone, hydroxyzine, zolpidem, ramelteon

#30 In_Remission_LovelyThoughts

In_Remission_LovelyThoughts
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

I have a Nook and I was under the impression it was android. Although when it boots up it does say something about Adobe. I will have to pay closer attention next time I restart.

Until you did whatever it was on my account, it would only allow me to view in moble. Thanks again for fixing that for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shirts to swipe from Crazymeds' Clothes Line See more ways to let my meds express your feelings at Straitjacket T-shirts. Shirts, hoodies & more, $15-$51.
Batshit Crazy shirt
Batshit Crazy
Mentally Interesting shirt
Mentally Interesting
Medicated For Your Protection shirt
Breakfast of Champions shirt
Breakfast of Champions
Bipolar Is NOT Contagious shirts at Straitjacket T-shirts
Bipolar Is NOT Contagious
Also available for other brain cooties.

Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Keep up with Crazymeds and and/or my slow descent into irreparable madness boring life. Pick your preferred social media target(s):
Follow Jerod Poore on Facebook
Wear my StraitjacketBatshit Crazy Blog
Crazymeds | Promote Your Page Too
Play Dress-Up with your Imaginary FriendsCrazymeds: The Blog