Click here to find a mentally interesting date at No Longer Lonely Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Some Crazymeds mugs to help you wash down your meds. Get mugged for at Straitjacket T-shirts for more. 11oz mugs are $13. 15oz mugs are $14.
Mentally Interesting mug
Mentally Interesting
Medicated For Your Protection mug
Medicated For Your Protection
Team Bipolar mug
Team Bipolar
Brain Cooties Aren
Brain Cooties Aren't Contagious
Photo

Lamictal And Muscle Aches & Pain

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 papertrees

papertrees

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Diagnoses:Schizoaffective, Bipolar Type, Panic Disorder
  • Current Meds:Saphris 20mg, Lamictal 200mg,Prozac 20mg, Xanax PRN

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:40 PM

My back has been hurting alot lately. I wonder if this could be a side effect?
The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive.
To him
a touch is a blow,
a sound is a noise,
a misfortune is a tragedy,
a joy is an ecstasy,
a friend is a lover,
a lover is a god,
and failure is death.
Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create - so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating. -Pearl S. Buck

Visit my blog: http://paperskyscrapers.wordpress.com

Enable Crazymeds to keep ranting about being crazy and taking meds. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Stick to your treatment plan with buttons and magnets. 2.25″ $4 & 3.5″ $4.50 at Straitjacket T-shirts Some designs available in packs of 10 and 100
Pile of Pills buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Pile of Pills
Vaccines
Vaccines Cause Immunity
Medicated For Your Protection magnets at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting

#2 VAL

VAL

Ready for the MCAT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  • Diagnoses:BPII
  • Current Meds:See Signature

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:21 PM

Yes, muscle pain is a known side effect of lamictal. Of course, back pain can be a whole hell of a lot of things also.

Current Meds: Lamictal 300mg, Wellbutrin XL 450mg, Neurontin 900mg, Klonopin 1.5mg,  Trazodone up to 300mg and Inderal 20mg PRN
Past Meds: Siniquan, Elavil, Imipramine, Zoloft, Seroquel, Abilify, Nardil, Emsam, Rozerem, Celexa and Ambien
Current Non-psych: Soma 350mg PRN, Norco 10mg/325 PRN, Percocet 10mg/325 PRN, Advair, Nasonex, Ventolin PRN, Allegra, Benicar, Dexilant, Levothroxine, Pravachol and Nexium. 

#3 In_Remission_lulamae

In_Remission_lulamae
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

I had bad muscle aches (which is talked about on the Lamictal main page) when I started on Lamictal. Mine were mainly in my legs. They (the aches, not my legs :mad: ) went away completely after 2 months (while I was still titrating up), and I haven't had any problems since. But like VAL said, back stuff is tricky, you may want to have it checked out by someone.

#4 Bipolar Bear

Bipolar Bear

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar I or II, depending on who you ask
  • Current Meds:Seroquel 200, Ultram, Vyvanse 50 mg, klonopin .5 mg prn

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:37 PM

Muscle pain was on my laundry list of reasons I had to say a tearful goodbye to lamictal. After about 2 weeks spending my entire evenings on a heating pad and taking more advil than I can count, it finally occurred to me that it could be my wonder drug. And it was.

So yes, it can be a side effect, sadly. I had to give up on it for other reasons as well, so I don't know if it would have gone away for me. All I can say is that you should check in with your pdoc about it and see how concerned they are. And, frankly, you have to decide how bad it is for you. Is it survivable? It's that whole cost/benefit analysis thing that we all have to decide on our own.

Best of luck.

Remember kids, Snape didn't kill Dumbledore, Michael Gambon did.

"Ah, war. God's way of making Americans learn geography." ~ Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

Dx: Bipolar Something (depends on who you ask...), ADHD- inattentive type, some anxiety stuff, PTSD
Alt Dx: "Nutty as squirrel poo." (quote from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
Rx:Seroquel- 200 mg at bedtime, Vyvanse 50 mg, Klonopin .5 mg prn

Favorite things: Harry Potter, Seroquel, flannel sheets, my Tempur-pedic bed, pajama pants, massage, music, reading, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, sleep

Dr. Wilson: Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth.
Dr. Gregory House: And triteness kicks us in the nads.

#5 papertrees

papertrees

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:26 AM

Yes, it is livable. I could take something for it. Another thing I would like to ask is tremors. I've been getting them since starting lamictal. Any thoughts on this?
The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive.
To him
a touch is a blow,
a sound is a noise,
a joy is an ecstasy,
a friend is a lover,
a lover is a god,
and failure is death.
Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create - so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating. -Pearl S. Buck

#6 Sasha

Sasha

Amateur Psychopharmacologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar I, ADHD
  • Current Meds:Saphris 10mg, Seroquel 200mg, Wellbutrin XR 450mg

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:36 PM

It could be from starting lamictal, or it could conceivably be from discontinuing topamax, or a side effect from one of your other meds coincidentally happening to pop up now.

Have you checked in with your pdoc about any/all of these things yet?
"I tell you, if there's anything worse than dealing with a staunch woman... S-T-A-U-N-C-H. There's nothing worse, I'm telling you. They don't weaken, no matter what." - Edith Bouvier Beale

#7 papertrees

papertrees

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:20 AM

Not yet. It'll be a month before I see him again. The pain is localized in my back. Anyone else felt this?
To him
a touch is a blow,
a sound is a noise,
a joy is an ecstasy,
a friend is a lover,
a lover is a god,
and failure is death.

#8 Sasha

Sasha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

Papertrees - Between this, and the tremors you've mentioned, it might be a good idea to give your pdoc a call. They might be totally unrelated to your lamictal titration - could just be stress, or something else entirely, who knows? But in case they are related, it's probably better to go ahead and touch base with him, just to be on the safe side. Are they getting better or worse, over time?
"I tell you, if there's anything worse than dealing with a staunch woman... S-T-A-U-N-C-H. There's nothing worse, I'm telling you. They don't weaken, no matter what." - Edith Bouvier Beale

#9 papertrees

papertrees

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

They are just steady over time. I sometime have tremors, sometimes have muscle aches. They're not decreasing. I've already told him about it. but he seems to think nothing of them yet. He seems to think that I'm just plain tired for the muscle aches or that I'm just not cut out to be surgeon. But these things startes after LAmictal, which could pinpoint the cause of it. In any case, I'll ask him again.

Thank you for your replies.
To him
a touch is a blow,
a sound is a noise,
a joy is an ecstasy,
a friend is a lover,
a lover is a god,
and failure is death.

#10 Cyeic

Cyeic

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:47 PM

They are just steady over time. I sometime have tremors, sometimes have muscle aches. They're not decreasing. I've already told him about it. but he seems to think nothing of them yet. He seems to think that I'm just plain tired for the muscle aches or that I'm just not cut out to be surgeon. But these things startes after LAmictal, which could pinpoint the cause of it. In any case, I'll ask him again.

Surgeon? You haven't started doing a lot of practical/observation work which requires standing up for long periods? Just a thought.
Useful Journals:

Blackwell Synergy
Science Direct

There's no cure that couldn't kill you.

#11 In_Remission_Christian82

In_Remission_Christian82
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:15 AM

My muscle aches went away after about a month, along with my headaches, both of which were mild. My anxiety on the other hand ... I'm still trying to sort that one out ... :mad:

#12 papertrees

papertrees

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:35 AM

No. Background: I'm in medical school and I 'm having a hard time dissecting. That's it. Hahahaha. Although I wish I was a sugeon already.
To him
a touch is a blow,
a sound is a noise,
a joy is an ecstasy,
a friend is a lover,
a lover is a god,
and failure is death.

#13 Bipolar Bear

Bipolar Bear

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar I or II, depending on who you ask
  • Current Meds:Seroquel 200, Ultram, Vyvanse 50 mg, klonopin .5 mg prn

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

For what it's worth, all of my muscle pain was in my back too, as far as I can remember.

Remember kids, Snape didn't kill Dumbledore, Michael Gambon did.

"Ah, war. God's way of making Americans learn geography." ~ Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

Dx: Bipolar Something (depends on who you ask...), ADHD- inattentive type, some anxiety stuff, PTSD
Alt Dx: "Nutty as squirrel poo." (quote from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
Rx:Seroquel- 200 mg at bedtime, Vyvanse 50 mg, Klonopin .5 mg prn

Favorite things: Harry Potter, Seroquel, flannel sheets, my Tempur-pedic bed, pajama pants, massage, music, reading, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, sleep

Dr. Wilson: Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth.
Dr. Gregory House: And triteness kicks us in the nads.

#14 Sasha

Sasha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:07 AM

Just don't let him dismiss your concerns. It kind of sounds like he's inclined to do that, and he shouldn't.

#15 leighwest

leighwest

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Diagnoses:Mood Disorder NOS- for insurance purposes only...
  • Current Meds:Lamictal 100 Fluoxetine 20 Klonopin .5

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

I think if you tend toward a specific pain- work related, neuropathic, arthritis, whatever...Lamictal will exacerbate that. Personally I have neuropathic pain from a tumor and cavities in the spinal cord. I had a surgery to remove the tumor and the nerve pain was decreasing until I started Lamictal. Now I can set my watch by when the pain starts- dead on 2 hours after I take the first dose of Lamictal. I do try to manage it with heat, advil if it's too much...I really don't want to stop Lamictal.

Like all these crazy meds it is a choice of which evil you wanna live with!
Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God?this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is?His good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:1-2

Many people have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness.
It is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
- Helen Keller

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking!

#16 VAL

VAL

Ready for the MCAT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  • Diagnoses:BPII
  • Current Meds:See Signature

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:14 PM

Oddly enough, my overall pain levels decreased with Lamictal including chronic tendinitis in my shoulders, arthritis in my back and hands and the thing whose spelling I don't want to look up but it means that one vertebrae is slipping under another. It's like everything else.......we're all different and at the time I started feeling better depression wise on the lamictal and noticed my pain improving I figured it was because there is some association between pain and depression. Particularly for someone like me with fibromyalgia. I guess it's like everything else and it depends upon what is fucked up in your head.

Current Meds: Lamictal 300mg, Wellbutrin XL 450mg, Neurontin 900mg, Klonopin 1.5mg,  Trazodone up to 300mg and Inderal 20mg PRN
Past Meds: Siniquan, Elavil, Imipramine, Zoloft, Seroquel, Abilify, Nardil, Emsam, Rozerem, Celexa and Ambien
Current Non-psych: Soma 350mg PRN, Norco 10mg/325 PRN, Percocet 10mg/325 PRN, Advair, Nasonex, Ventolin PRN, Allegra, Benicar, Dexilant, Levothroxine, Pravachol and Nexium. 

#17 StrungOutOnLife

StrungOutOnLife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar ?, Asperger syndrome, OCD, ADHD

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:53 PM

Again, another common issue worthy of a straight pin.
Lamictal 350mg/day, Adderall 15mg/day, spironolactone 25mg/day, loxapine 15mg/day, metformin 500mg bid, Vitamin D 3,000 IU/day, Tri-Sprintec

#18 elocinintherain

elocinintherain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Diagnoses:296.42/300.23/migraines
  • Current Meds:see signature

Posted 31 August 2007 - 11:58 AM

When I first started taking Lamictal/Valium/Seroquel, I noticed one evening while laying in bed that my back was spasming... like there was some kind of baby fluttering/kicking along my spine. I also had a few facial tics the first few days, and my arms were "shivvering" sort of. That has stopped, but yesterday (when I went up in dose) I started getting muscle aches in my shoulder and forearm. It's nothing too bad, it just feels like I had a really awesome workout the day before... just a dull ache. I have a prescription for Tramadol, and 100mgs of that took care of it. It's definitely liveable for me, compared to the benefits.

Current Daily Meds: 150mcg Synthroid, 25 mg topamax x 3 daily (introduced 1/10/13, titration dosage), 100mg Wellbutrin x 2 daily, .25 to .5 mg clonazapam prn.

#19 In_Remission_weeaboo

In_Remission_weeaboo
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:17 PM

I also had muscle pain when starting titrating lamictal. Buttock muscle pain is a proper pain in the ass, I tell you. It totally disappeared after a while on 100 mg, and didn't come back when titrating up to 200. Some physical discomfort isn't worth giving up on these meds before you know it's not transient, imo. As long as it doesn't get really bad, of course.

I still have slight tremor, but I'm in law school so my chances at becoming a surgeons are pretty slim. :mad:

#20 In_Remission_phoenix

In_Remission_phoenix
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:51 PM

papertrees...i had tremors, mostly in my hands, but everywhere else too...i went to a neurologist and he discovered an adverse reaction with lamictal and my dapekote and the meds my doctor was trying to stop the tremors...you might want to check too...i took this info to my psych and we worked out a workable combination of meds

#21 papertrees

papertrees

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:03 AM

papertrees...i had tremors, mostly in my hands, but everywhere else too...i went to a neurologist and he discovered an adverse reaction with lamictal and my dapekote and the meds my doctor was trying to stop the tremors...you might want to check too...i took this info to my psych and we worked out a workable combination of meds

Really? Okay. Thank you. Will check again with my pdoc, and ask a neurologist.
To him
a touch is a blow,
a sound is a noise,
a joy is an ecstasy,
a friend is a lover,
a lover is a god,
and failure is death.

#22 In_Remission_the electric me

In_Remission_the electric me
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:11 PM

In three months I'm taking lamotrigine, I've had short-lived strong (well, strong as for what I've felt before) muscle pains maybe twice.

(Of course, I think it induced the best hypomanic (maybe full-on manic) phase I've ever had. It was fun. It was very fun. Then I started ultrarapid cycling, every two days, and I got prescribed some valproate, which is strongly antimanic. I'm afraid I'll be perma-lightly-depressed now. I'm sure not very pleasant to be around (I started taking it five days ago) these days. (This is an off-topic tangent. I keep on doing that. Jeez, I'm sorry.))

#23 Rayjean

Rayjean

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:50 PM

Check with your pdoc but hang in there. Perhaps the tremors are from the Lamictal but if you did go off other medication, it could be from that. I had tremors and muscle pain (legs/buttocks) while titrating up but since I've been at a steady dose for about 4 months, it has gone away. I have a diagnosed back disk problem that needs surgery and it hasn't flared up while on Lamictal....I walk about 2 miles daily and that seems to help some with that. I've had various tremors (even from the shoulders down & voice tremor) before for months from various meds, almost was sent to a tremor specialist, thank God they eventually went away except for a little voice tremor. BTW, if you want to be a surgeon, you will....don't let anyone talk you out of it if you can do it, you will find a way.

#24 papertrees

papertrees

Would-be Neurologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:14 PM

Thank you for encouraging me. I won't let anyone take away my dreams, tremors or not...
To him
a touch is a blow,
a sound is a noise,
a joy is an ecstasy,
a friend is a lover,
a lover is a god,
and failure is death.

#25 In_Remission_anita

In_Remission_anita
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:48 PM

Thank you for encouraging me. I won't let anyone take away my dreams, tremors or not...

You go, girl! :mad:

I did have hand tremors when I was first on Keppra and Lamictal. Had to stop writing. I've titrated to 300/day of Lamictal and down to 500/day of Keppra (yay!) and doing 99% better with all side effects including tremors. I just increased my dose (to the 300 mg/day Lamictal) yesterday though, so I'm on the couch in pain after stretching out and am waiting for dh come home and take me to the jacuzzi (I'm not allowed to drive for a while).

For the OP...my muscle aches are sometimes in my back, mostly in my legs, shoulders, neck and hands...okay, everywhere.
They go away, like others said, after about 4 days. I may take 1/2 Vicodin, but usually OTC stuff works okay. I agree with the others...if it doesn't go away, see another doctor as it could be something else. Or see a chiropractor, but that's my opinion.

For me, the benefits of Lamictal outweigh the side effects since mine, for the most part, go away after about 4 days-1 month. I've titrated *very slowly while I've lowered my dose of Keppra. I take Klonopin (.5 mg) before bed to help with sleep and the anxiety brought on by the Keppra.

Anita

#26 In_Remission_maggsunn

In_Remission_maggsunn
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

You go, girl! :mad:

I did have hand tremors when I was first on Keppra and Lamictal. Had to stop writing. I've titrated to 300/day of Lamictal and down to 500/day of Keppra (yay!) and doing 99% better with all side effects including tremors. I just increased my dose (to the 300 mg/day Lamictal) yesterday though, so I'm on the couch in pain after stretching out and am waiting for dh come home and take me to the jacuzzi (I'm not allowed to drive for a while).

For the OP...my muscle aches are sometimes in my back, mostly in my legs, shoulders, neck and hands...okay, everywhere.
They go away, like others said, after about 4 days. I may take 1/2 Vicodin, but usually OTC stuff works okay. I agree with the others...if it doesn't go away, see another doctor as it could be something else. Or see a chiropractor, but that's my opinion.

For me, the benefits of Lamictal outweigh the side effects since mine, for the most part, go away after about 4 days-1 month. I've titrated *very slowly while I've lowered my dose of Keppra. I take Klonopin (.5 mg) before bed to help with sleep and the anxiety brought on by the Keppra.

Anita

#27 In_Remission_maggsunn

In_Remission_maggsunn
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:07 PM

i upped my dose of lamictsal from 300 to 400 in the last month and thought after i worked out for the 1st time in 3 wks that i tore every muscle in my body. then i slammed my heel on something an swore i broke it or bruised it so bad that i could barely walk on it. then i broke down in a boat and dragged it in the water for a half hour and the next day my hands were killing me. I now feel like the victim of war.
ps my back and shoulders are acting up more than the usual

all this bad luck at once, leads me to believe it must be the lamictal!
any reccomend trying to wait it out almonth or so lomger?
I have been seizure free for 3 months for the 1st time in 7 years!!!

#28 Jerod Poore

Jerod Poore

Administrator

• Chief Citizen Medical Expert
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar NOS, Epilepsy NOS, Autism, Agoraphobia/Social Anxiety
  • Current Meds:LTG 200mg, TPM 250mg, protriptyline 40mg, MPH 5-10mg, buspirone 45mg EPA 600

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:14 AM

i upped my dose of lamictsal from 300 to 400 in the last month and thought after i worked out for the 1st time in 3 wks that i tore every muscle in my body.

Chalk this up to the muscle pain. Increase in dosage plus three weeks of not working out. Two questions:

1) Did you stretch before working out?

2) Did you work out at the same level of intensity as you did three weeks ago?

then i slammed my heel on something an swore i broke it or bruised it so bad that i could barely walk on it. then i broke down in a boat and dragged it in the water for a half hour and the next day my hands were killing me. I now feel like the victim of war.

The heel is either coincidence or klutziness caused by the dosage increase.

I don't understand what happened with the boat.

Again, typical Lamictal muscle pain. Regular stretching is the cure.

Some of it is.

Yes! Wait it out. Don't overdo the work-outs, stretch before doing whatever it is you do, pay attention to where you walk (life on anticonvulsants), and I'm clueless about boats. I'm sure there are ways to be more careful. That's really what it comes down to. When taking anticonvulsants one just has to be more careful in all the things that you could do without thinking about them.
Jerod Poore - Owner, Founder and Chief Citizen Medical Expert of crazymeds.us
Keep up with Crazymeds and my slow descent into irreparable madness boring life via your preferred social media:

Wear my Straitjacket     Batshit Crazy Blog

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. No doctor, nurse, pharmacist or lawyer was harmed in the creation of this post. No warranty is expressed or implied. Not valid with any other offer. Void where prohibited.

Current meds: lamotrigine 300mg, topiramate 325mg, buspirone 60mg, protriptyline 60mg, EPA 600mg, methylphenidate 5-10mg, lorazepam 1mg PRN
Past meds (likely incomplete): Abilify, clonazepam, desipramine, diazepam, Gabitril, lithium, Neurontin, Paxil, prochlorperazine, Provigil, Prozac, Risperdal, Seroquel, Serzone, Strattera, Trileptal, Zyprexa

#29 In_Remission_maggsunn

In_Remission_maggsunn
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2008 - 04:35 PM

i upped my dose of lamictsal from 300 to 400 in the last month and thought after i worked out for the 1st time in 3 wks that i tore every muscle in my body.

Chalk this up to the muscle pain. Increase in dosage plus three weeks of not working out. Two questions:

then i slammed my heel on something an swore i broke it or bruised it so bad that i could barely walk on it. then i broke down in a boat and dragged it in the water for a half hour and the next day my hands were killing me. I now feel like the victim of war.

Some of it is.

Yes! Wait it out. Don't overdo the work-outs, stretch before doing whatever it is you do, pay attention to where you walk (life on anticonvulsants), and I'm clueless about boats. I'm sure there are ways to be more careful. That's really what it comes down to. When taking anticonvulsants one just has to be more careful in all the things that you could do without thinking about them.

#30 In_Remission_maggsunn

In_Remission_maggsunn
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

Some of it is.

thank u for the reply
it has been getting worse so i caed my primary care (nuerologist never calls back)
andi am going 2 drop it 2 300 from 400 mgs per day
have u had enough input to concude if most peope get past the mucscle pai over time and if they do what the typical time period is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shirts to swipe from Crazymeds' Clothes Line See more ways to let my meds express your feelings at Straitjacket T-shirts. Shirts, hoodies & more, $15-$51.
Batshit Crazy shirt
Batshit Crazy
Mentally Interesting shirt
Mentally Interesting
Medicated For Your Protection shirt
Breakfast of Champions shirt
Breakfast of Champions
Bipolar Is NOT Contagious shirts at Straitjacket T-shirts
Bipolar Is NOT Contagious
Also available for other brain cooties.

Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Keep up with Crazymeds and and/or my slow descent into irreparable madness boring life. Pick your preferred social media target(s):
Follow Jerod Poore on Facebook
Wear my StraitjacketBatshit Crazy Blog
Crazymeds | Promote Your Page Too
Play Dress-Up with your Imaginary FriendsCrazymeds: The Blog