Click here to find a mentally interesting date at No Longer Lonely Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Some Crazymeds mugs to help you wash down your meds. Get mugged for at Straitjacket T-shirts for more. 11oz mugs are $13. 15oz mugs are $14.
Mentally Interesting mug
Mentally Interesting mugs
Medicated For Your Protection mug
Medicated For Your Protection mugs
Team Bipolar mug
Team Bipolar mugs
I <3 Wellbutrin mug
I <3 Wellbutrin mugs

Went Off Remeron. Will My Weight Decrease?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 In_Remission_jessiclark

In_Remission_jessiclark
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:43 AM

I have been on remeron, doxepin, and buspar for several months. As a consequence, I have gained 20-30 pounds. My doctor recently switched me to effexor and buspar; I took the effexor for three days, and then realized my sexual organs had ceased to function, so I discontinued it, as well.

So, I am now on just the buspar.

Will the weight go away by itself, or will I have to intensely diet and exercise to rid myself of it?

Any information appreciated.

(Cross posted to the Doxepin board.)

Enable Crazymeds to keep ranting about being crazy and taking meds. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Stick to your treatment plan with buttons and magnets. 2.25″ $4 & 3.5″ $4.50 at Straitjacket T-shirts
Pile of Pills buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Pile of Pills buttons
Batshit Crazy buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Batshit Crazy buttons
Medicated For Your Protection buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Medicated For Your Protection buttons
Mentally Interesting buttons at Straitjacket T-shirts
Mentally Interesting buttons

#2 ellorie

ellorie

Amateur Psychopharmacologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Diagnoses:MDD, PTSD
  • Current Meds:Lamictal, prazosin

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:06 AM

I did not spontaneously lose weight after coming off of Remeron.

However, I didn't gain much, and I was also on Seroquel, which I'm still on and which is another one with prominent weight gain.
Meds I've taken (italics = current):

ADs: Remeron, Wellbutrin XL, Celexa, Zoloft
Benzos: Ativan, Klonopin
Mood Stabilizers: valproic acid, Lamictal
AAPs: Seroquel
Misc: Imovane
Alternative Stuff: Melatonin, Fish Oil, Light Box, N-acetyl cysteine

#3 X-ray

X-ray

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:48 AM

I have been on remeron, doxepin, and buspar for several months. As a consequence, I have gained 20-30 pounds. My doctor recently switched me to effexor and buspar; I took the effexor for three days, and then realized my sexual organs had ceased to function, so I discontinued it, as well.

Will the weight go away by itself, or will I have to intensely diet and exercise to rid myself of it?

Hi,

Remeron is a drug that leads to increased appetite.
You tend to eat more when you are on this med.

If you want to lose weight - eat less.
The exercise will do you a lot of good.

Best of Luck
X-ray

#4 FishGuy

FishGuy

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Diagnoses:Depression, GAD, SAD, Sleep Difficulty
  • Current Meds:Remeron 30 mg.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:39 PM

In my experience, once you discontinue the Remeron the weight should come off fairly easily, with no need for intense dieting.

#5 In_Remission_amandaland26

In_Remission_amandaland26
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:19 PM

I just stopped taking Remeron yesterday after gaining weight from it alone at a rate of 5 lbs per week. The weight added up very quickly, needless to say. I decided that the substantial weight gain in combination with the sleeping for 14 hours and zombie-like existence for my waking hours were just plain intolerable side effects for me.

I, too, have been wondering how going off of the Remeron might affect my weight. I don't expect the pounds to just fall off instantly, and likely (unfortunately), not at a rate as fast as they packed on. I gained the weight with little to no change in my daily routines, excepting the massive amounts of sleep and taking the pill. My appetite did not increase. I did get intense food cravings about an hour after I took the pill, but I did not give in to them.

I've been weight neutral on every other med I've tried. Actually, the only times in the past 10-15 years that my weight has changed at all has been when I've been quite sick--vomiting, etc, for a lengthy period. It has never seemed to matter how much I ate or didn't eat, how healthy or unhealthy my food might have been, and how much I have or haven't been exercising. So for this med to have instantly caused weight gain as it did was alarming. I'm very anxious to see what happens now that I'm off... I truly hope it will come off on its own, over some time, without having to do substantial dieting, etc.

jessiclark, any update on this issue? Thanks!

#6 CER

CER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Diagnoses:I'm a clown
  • Current Meds:Too many
  • Location:Recently beat-up HP Pavilion (thanks to my 9-yr old son)

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:56 PM

I just stopped taking Remeron yesterday after gaining weight from it alone at a rate of 5 lbs per week. The weight added up very quickly, needless to say. I decided that the substantial weight gain in combination with the sleeping for 14 hours and zombie-like existence for my waking hours were just plain intolerable side effects for me.

I, too, have been wondering how going off of the Remeron might affect my weight. I don't expect the pounds to just fall off instantly, and likely (unfortunately), not at a rate as fast as they packed on. I gained the weight with little to no change in my daily routines, excepting the massive amounts of sleep and taking the pill. My appetite did not increase. I did get intense food cravings about an hour after I took the pill, but I did not give in to them.

I've been weight neutral on every other med I've tried. Actually, the only times in the past 10-15 years that my weight has changed at all has been when I've been quite sick--vomiting, etc, for a lengthy period. It has never seemed to matter how much I ate or didn't eat, how healthy or unhealthy my food might have been, and how much I have or haven't been exercising. So for this med to have instantly caused weight gain as it did was alarming. I'm very anxious to see what happens now that I'm off... I truly hope it will come off on its own, over some time, without having to do substantial dieting, etc.

jessiclark, any update on this issue? Thanks!

Remeron is one of those meds that is not supposed to change one's metabolism. It just makes you more hungry and crave sweets like a junkie. In other words, if you don't eat, you won't gain weight.

So, that means when you go off the drug your metabolism won't change again (because it didn't change in the first place). If you did gain weight you will have to do what everyone else in this world has to do when they gain a few pounds - diet and exercise.

Sorry. That's the way it normally works with this one.
BPII / ADD

Current meds: Lamotrigine, Topamax, Seroquel, Mirtazapine, Adderall

One day I feel I'm on top of the world
And the next it's falling in on me...

#7 pepper

pepper

DIY Trepanist

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Diagnoses:major depression, add, anxiety, ? depressive personality disorder
  • Current Meds:37.5 mg effexor ,5 klonipan 1-2 times a day

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:38 AM

I have been wondering the same thing, I have been off the remeron for like two weeks, and my appetitie is back to normal, but the weight isn't coming off, I guess I have to diet and excersize to get it off, but I assumed that it would just go back down since I am not eating that much at all.Weird

#8 In_Remission_comeing down quick!

In_Remission_comeing down quick!
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

hey, i juste started my taper with remeron 5 days ago, at first it worked wonderfully, as i had been on it yrs ago and had very few side effects,but this time the side effects were horrific to say the least!! im 4ft 10.. yes very tiny,, and after 3 kids my normal weight is about 102, when im trying hard to keep that way by stuffing my face constantly with junk.. well this time i gained a whopping 20 pounds.. not effing cool! was like a zombie, all day, and gave me the creepiest dreams, a horrible constantly dry mouth..so bad my tongue actually started to hurt, and i just couldnt take it anymore.. honestly when i look back now, i shouldnt have gone back on this med, but oh well i did... a little side tracked now.. sorry.. anyway, since the first day of the taper from 15mg to 7.5 my appeteite has decreased and vomiting and diahrrea are my new companions.. ive been in the bathroom constantly for days!! and yes lost 7 lbs in a week.. i even went to my gp to make sure i didnt have that hideous flu.. which i will not name becuz it terrifies me being that i have 3 small children.. my metabolism is usually very high.. running around after kids all day.. and right now i gotta tell you.. im feeling kind of shitty which my p doc says is rebound not a relapse..hoe this helps.. and if abyone else reads this.. how long will i be pukeing and shitting my brains out and when will this hideous drug be out of my system completely?? im tempted to say screw the taper and just stop... im not one for long drawn out processes.. christmas is coming and i have shit to do!! cant shop while on the bowl!! sorry so cranky but im quite tired.. and btw.. i love this site,, im glad someone had the balls and heart to put a lighter twist on these hideous afflictions we suffer from.

#9 In_Remission_AnxietyProne

In_Remission_AnxietyProne
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

Hi There,

I recently stopped taking Remeron and the weight started coming off within a week. I'm having other issues with side effects, but I hope this helps. My appetite decreased and it's next to nothing now, which isn't healthy. But--You should lose the weight within a few weeks.

Jessica

#10 viffer

viffer

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

Hi, newbie here. I was on mirtazapine for .... um... ages (can't remember exactly), and gained maybe 5kg or so. During the time I was on it, I craved food a lot, but didn't eat a huge amount more, mostly the wrong things (like chocolate,....mmmmm.... chcocolate....). Then I had open-heart surgery, and despite still being on meds, lost most of the weight I'd gained. This was due to the exercise regime (lots of walking), followed by the other exercise regime (weights and stretches) when it turned out the surgery had wrecked my left shoulder. Then I discontinued the meds, as they were making me feel worse (more depressed). I've recently started them again, because I started a new job and don't want to screw up. It's probably coincidental, but my weight's gone up 1kg in three days, and I have a serious craving for brownies...

#11 katya

katya

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Diagnoses:depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar
  • Current Meds:remeron

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

So far, Remeron is the only antidepressant that has had any appreciable positive effect on me, but the negative side effect of unprecedented weight gain has been equally noticeable. I am 5'1" and have always hovered around 110 lb or less. I'd considered 120 to be my heaviest until a recent visit to the doctor, where I weighed in at 137 after a year of taking Remeron! I've also been asked twice (by women no less) if I'm pregnant, so for those of you who might be inclined to ask such a question, bite your tongue, please! I'd been tapering off the dosage anyways, but my doctor suggested scaling back to 15 mg. She said that the sedative effect should be the same (part of why I like this drug is for its sedative properties), but that the weight gain would be reduced. I'm not sure that I'm buying this idea that the weight gain from Remeron has to do with increased appetite. I used to eat anything I wanted; now I eat much better, but still can't shed this potbelly. I've started to exercise more regularly, too (not a bad habit to pick up anyways), but I am beginning to think that Remeron does have an effect on metabolism, as I can't shed the 20+ pounds I've gained. Are there other drugs out there that act similarly on the brain, but not on the gut?

#12 Mr_West

Mr_West

Would-be Neurologist

• Citizen Medical Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar I
  • Current Meds:Lamictal 100mg, Bupropion 300mg

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

Are there other drugs out there that act similarly on the brain, but not on the gut?

Not if you are taking it by mouth.

For a lot of Remeron users, it is the appetite increase. That's what did it for me, though I discontinued for other reasons. Because appetite is so prominent it might be harder to suss out metabolic effects that happen with some of the AAPS from activities that overlap with Remeron.

If Remeron is working for you and other things have failed it is time to work with the primary care physician. Maybe start monitoring your blood sugar and deal with the metabolic issues from the perspective of someone with type two diabetes. Maybe metformin or a low glycemic index diet. Also just get worked up for general health, blood pressure and all of that. Age is mean to all of us.

If it seems that your body just really likes a new number on the scale, consider focusing more of your exercise routine on strength training. Avoiding politics, Michelle Obama's arms and shoulders, sexy.

Still, this could be something more related to time going by than just Remeron. Water is awfully heavy, and if you are a nonsmoker a lot of it will sit in the gut region if you are retaining extra. This is why you need to see the primary care doctor.
________________________________________________________________________________
Not a medical professional. I have been asked whether I am a magician or scientist. Maybe I am neither, maybe I'm both. Take things I've written more than a year or two ago with more than a couple grains of salt, because people learn. I mean who thinks that when the house cat finally catches that bunny rabbit in the yard the bunny is going to kick the cat's ass, but once you see it you have to reconcile it with your existing view of the world.

CYP 2D6 *10, *39

#13 VisualSnow

VisualSnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Diagnoses:Migraine, Anxiety
  • Current Meds:Cymbalta, Zofran, Protonix

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

I gained in very short order on Remeron... massive amounts too. Like a previous poster, it's almost entirely in the abdomen. I was even sent to an endocrinologist, who said she has seen drastic metabolism changes from it. Yes, there is an appetite issue, and it's a big one, but there is also a pretty major metabolism shift too. Not everyone gets it, but for those who do, the results are pretty severe. Sadly, I was one of those minority cases.

I have always been a stable and slim weight (5'7" 125 lbs), and gained more than appetite could account for (in fact, I was barely eating due to gastroparesis). I turned prediabetic and all kinds of fun joys. I was gaining 5lbs per week many weeks. That requires an excess of 2500 calories per day. With the GP, I was lucky to eat a TOTAL of 1,000-1,300 calories many days. I stopped the Remeron, and it's taking time, but the weight is coming off and I am no longer prediabetic. It is reversible, but it takes time for the body to recover. My doctor has seen it take up to a year to get your metabolism back. Here's an article that discusses Remeron's possible weight gain mechanisms, but like most others I have seen, they indicate that they really just don't know how it works yet. They do mention the appetite increase as a major factor, but it can't explain it all.

http://www.medscape....warticle/588676

#14 Eli

Eli

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar I
  • Current Meds:Lamictal 200mg, Risperdal 1mg

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

I have about a month off Remeron, gained 5kg, in a 3 weeks time, when It was discontinued after mania symptoms emerged. The gain was due to the craving for sugar and the increased appetite. I mean sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night and found myself holding the fridge door. Amd ofcource it was the thing with the excess sleeping and zompiness. I will never take this med again, cybalta was much better and it did not turn me manic.

I started walking and eating less and salads at night. I already lost 2kg.

I dont think the weight can peel off without a cource of action. Well it never does for me.
Also known as the crazy rapid-cycling, mixed episodes and treatment-refractory patient. Did I mention debilitating anxiety? Yeah. Doctors hate me.

Edit: my current doc disputes the above. I think, he's right. Or lamictal saved my life. Or both.

#15 Red

Red

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Diagnoses:Depression, anxiety, and just lately ADD
  • Current Meds:Wellbutrin 300mg/dy

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

Was on mirtazapine for about a month. My p-doc didn't want to try me on it, because of the weight gain potential, but... I've been the same weight for 20 years. Have hypoglycemia, so I eat constantly. Was thin and exercised regularly. I read on this site and others, that the weight gain is supposed to be from eating more. I couldn't imagine being able to eat more if I tried, so I figured, what the heck?

Five pounds the first week, and I was no hungrier. In fact, it seriously helped my blood sugar issues. I stopped getting dizzy and sick if I didn't eat every two hours, so I started eating less. I thought, well, no big. I'm a vegetarian, I'll just go low-fat vegan. I gained five more pounds. Well, I really wanted to keep trying this med, because it's supposed to be so great, so I switched to no-fat vegan. I did not cheat. I did not eat over 1,200 calories a day. I am 5' 8" and bike everywhere. I gained five more pounds.

I think I can definitively state that Remeron/mirtazapine significantly changed my metabolism, and my eating habits had nothing to do with it. In fact, considering I was biking a minimum of 8 miles a day, and eating like a bird, I would have turned into a blimp if I had just kept with my normal eating style. So, no offense to people who gain from the munchies, but I don't think that telling a person coming off of mirtazapine to eat less and exercise is sympathetic enough. Your metabolism is now screwed up. Sure, eat healthy and exercise. And if you still don't lose, or don't lose quickly? Not your fault. And I would love to see the Remeron info page reflect that people do experience a metabolic change, if not always, at least that it does happen.

I've been off of mirtazapine for a month. I've lost three pounds by eating vegan, no sugar, no fat, extreme low cal. Lots of exercise. I'm on adderall now, which is supposed to boost your metabolic rate, but no dice. I'm scared to death that by eating so little, I'm predisposing my body to remain at a messed up functional metabolic rate. My hypoglycemia is also sneaking back, which makes dieting not only difficult, but dangerous (insulin shock). If I eat one thing that adds even slightly to my calorie regimen, I gain a pound instantly.

I would love to hear from anyone who has been on Remeron/mirtazapine, gained weight, and has been off of it for a significant period of time. Like the first poster, and a couple of others have asked, does this weight ever come off? Will I ever be able to eat normal meals like I did before this med, and not turn into the goodyear blimp? It would help a lot to know that there is hope for that, and would help even more if you can remember what your experience of weight loss/ metabolic change took, in terms of months. Thanks for any info.

Current Meds: Wellbutrin (brand) 300mg/dy, titrating up on Abilify

Past meds:

Didn't work: Paxil, Lexapro, Trazodone, generic Wellbutrin - Bupropion, Amitryptyline, Nortryptilyne, Mirtazapine, Concerta

Paradoxical Reactions: lorazepam, zolpidem

Sometimes worked a little: Adderall

Worked wonderfully, but couldn't sleep: Venlafaxine

Worked wonderfully, but got rash: lamotrigine (Teva)

#16 VisualSnow

VisualSnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Diagnoses:Migraine, Anxiety
  • Current Meds:Cymbalta, Zofran, Protonix

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

Red - my endocrinologist told me it can take around a year for your metabolism to recover, but it will eventually do so. I am 6 months out from my last dose, and now starting to see a change. I am just now no longer prediabetic. I have a long way to go, but it seems things are going better than before. In the beginning, eating more than nothing would result in gain. Once the Remeron was cleared from my system, I held steady for a month or so. Then, I finally started to lose. I have only lost 20 pounds so far, which with my diet as restricted as it is, should be a hell of a lot more than that (like... double). I still have 30 more to go before I am at my pre-Remeron weight, and sadly it's going to take a long time at the rate I'm losing. The weight will come off, but you will have to work a lot harder for it for awhile until you recover and everyone is going to recover at different rates. I was among the worst cases they had seen, so if there is hope for me, there is hope for others.

#17 lurking_with_tea

lurking_with_tea

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Diagnoses:epilepsy, schizoaffective disorder_depressive subtype, PTSD, DID, migraines, fibromyalgia,
  • Current Meds:Saphris, Cymbalta, Remeron, Kepra. Synthroid, Topomax

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

After reading all of this, I'm seriously questioning whether I want to let my pdoc put me on Remeron! He's threatening to do so b/c he doesn't think I'm responding well to Cymbalta vis-a-vis depression, plus he's had to cut back on the amount he's been giving me due to a formication reaction. Add to that the fact that I have to force myself to eat, am steadily losing weight and am petite to begin with, can't sleep, am restless due to Abilify...and he's thinking REMERON-time!!! But I don't know if I want to put my poor metabolism through the risk for a drug that has a built in poop-out factor. If it's going to stop working or make me gain so much weight that I stop taking it, why start in the first place? Will it truly make that much of a difference in my mood? Will it clear my thinking up? Will it make the bugs from the Cymbalta disappear? I want to know these things before I get on this ride, mister!

I am in no way interested in immortality but only in the taste of tea.-Lu Tung
current meds: cymbalta 60mgsAM; topamax 50mgsAM,noon,PM;  levothyroxine 75mcgsAM; sapris 5mgAM, PM 

supplements: multivitaminAM; vit D3 1000uAM

#18 upsndwns

upsndwns

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Diagnoses:Major depression
  • Current Meds:pristiq 50, neurontin 600,klonopin, dexedrine 10 mg as needed,

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

I've been on remeron off and on for years. I got back on it (MDD and sleep issues) and because of the almost unbearable discontinuation symptoms I'd experienced before, decided I'd just be on it for life.
Many pounds later, the intense cravings are making me miserable. It's not a "well, let's eat celery instead"... I do, and everything else in the frig.
Went from 30 to 15 couple nights ago.
Thinking of trying to get through asking for xanax xr and maybe generic benadryl?
I know it's gonna suck, thinking I want it over sooner rather than drag it out over 6 months.
Not sure if it was having any AD benefits. I'm on Pristiq 50, wellbutrin 300...ideas for add on if needed?

#19 gspotfox

gspotfox

DIY Trepanist

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Diagnoses:chronic depression, anxiety
  • Current Meds:20mg Lexapro, 4mg a day lorazepam

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

REMERON, is a fat makeing med of the worst kind. I only have to look at the box an i go up a waist size

#20 SpookyWooky

SpookyWooky

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Diagnoses:depression
  • Current Meds:Mirtazapine 45mg

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

Hmm, as you can probably tell by the replys already it still seems to be a debate as to whether mirtazapine is 100% responsible for weight gain. there are some that claim they havent changed theyr eating habbits and still gained weight so I guess if you are one of those lgoically 6months or so after you quit you might naturally lose weight ? hehe.I have yet to see a definative answer on the subject, which is a shame since I know the odd woman or two who are going through ssri hell and it could help but the thought of putting on any weight is a big turn off for them :(.

Personally I just think its increased appetite, increased appetite for all the wrong things. I guess I got off lucky since part of my depression, through no bad body image or anything, I had just stopped eating properly; 1 meal every day or 2 hehe, had lost the will to eat I guess. Once I started mirtazapine I soon got over that lol, with vengence. put on a few stone. In my mind I can see exactly where it came from, like initially being on mirtazapine whas similar to when I was smoking weed every day as a cure for all that ailed me..though with weed I learned fast to curb my cravings so was somewhat dismayed to realize how badly I was treating my body and how much weight I had put on, lol. For a while there I was on 200g of salted peanuts plus another 200g of mackys crisps a day.

I managed to curb it, though like any addiction it was painfull for a couple days.. body wasnt happy when I cut off its salty peanut supply ! lol .. now it has been a few years now and am starting to lose control of my cravings again, like can eat a giant bag of salted pretzils in an hour or so , could well put on another stone or 2 if I dont watch.

I guess if like me you have put on weight due to unhealthy eating habbits then prolly the short answer is no, you wont lose weight by stopping mirtazapine alone. Fat has an annoying habbit of staying there, throwback to ice ages I guess when being fat helped us live. Most diets as a way to lose weight I would never recommend no matter how healthy they clam to be, or even worse how fast you can lose weight on them. Good old fashioned walking / jogging / running along with a proper diet; a diet not aimed to lose weight I mean since nothing is worse than exersizing without the right amount of callories to burn, body will just use up muscle sadly instead of excess fat hehe, I guess another evolutionary throwback that fat is needed to keep core temp warm and muscles are expendable and have more energy. By diet I guess I mean keep crisps/chips/wedges, snacks to a minimum, stuff like bacon, burgers or mm.. 1/2lb burgers with bacon hehe.. save them for the odd occasion :)

It will all take forever, like year or two if you are just walking.. but is the healthy way to do things as opposed to silly diets :). Should make you feel happier aswell, or so doc keeps telling me ! :)

Edited by SpookyWooky, 15 September 2012 - 09:57 PM.

#21 ChockFullO'Nuts

ChockFullO'Nuts

DIY Trepanist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Diagnoses:Bipolar II, GAD, Agoraphobia
  • Current Meds:Lamictal, Trazodone, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Xanax, Deplin

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

I'm not a huge Oprah fan, but this may be helpful...

http://www.oprah.com...-Making-You-Fat
Who am I, you may wonder? I am someone you know very well.For I am every man you meet and I am every woman you meet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Keep Crazymeds on the air. Donate some spare electronic currency you have floating around The Cloud

Keep up with Crazymeds and and/or my slow descent into irreparable madness boring life. Pick your preferred social media target(s):
Follow Jerod Poore on Facebook
Wear my StraitjacketBatshit Crazy Blog
Crazymeds | Promote Your Page Too
Play Dress-Up with your Imaginary FriendsCrazymeds: The Blog

Just a few designs from our Crazymeds' Clothes Line. See more ways to let my meds express your feelings at Straitjacket T-shirts. Shirts, hoodies & more, $15-$43. Or search the Amazon for your retail Nirvana.
Batshit Crazy shirt
Batshit Crazy shirts
Mentally Interesting shirt
Mentally Interesting shirts
Medicated For Your Protection shirt
Medicated For Your Protection shirts
Breakfast of Champions shirt
Breakfast of Champions shirts